£925.83 (Ex VAT)
£1,111.00 (Inc VAT)
UK Lead time:10-14 working days Europe lead time: 14-16 days
Chair requires partial assembly
An RH chair is the perfect work tool, a chair that puts you in an optimal position all day, every day. A few simple adjustments is all it takes to make your RH chair fit your individual anatomy. RH chairs support an upright posture and active sitting, increasing your performance.
RH New Logic 200 has a medium back, comes as standard with castors available for soft or hard floors and the base is in black aluminium. It can be enhanced with a wide range of options and accessories. RH New Logic 200 it´s designed to be adjustable to anyone and anybody.
• The seat has rounded front and waterfall edge to reduce pressure on thighs. The depth of the seat can be adjusted separately.
• Sculptured shape provides comfort, keeps the back upright and gives support in any position. The pronounced “Tvedt cushion” encourages movement, upright position and open posture.
• Separately adjustable backrest angle for support in any position. Defined support for the lower back and with inflatable lumbar pump as standard.
• Pictograms on all handles and levers make the chair easy to use, easy to understand. The controls can be accessed even when seated.
• Comfort layer as standard gives increased comfort feel.
• Frictional tilt mechanism follows your every movement, easily lockable in any chosen position. The tilt resistance is quickly adjustable from 40kg – 150 kg in 7 turns.
Upholstery: Grey or Blue Medium back: width 431mm, height 518mm Adjustable armrests