UK lead time: 10-14 working days
Chair requires partial assembly
The RH Logic 220 provides complete support in any working position, enabling you to
always sit correctly and breathe properly.
• The seat has rounded front and waterfall edge to reduce pressure on thighs. The depth of the seat can be adjusted separately.
• Sculptured shape provides comfort, keeps the back upright and gives support in any position. The pronounced “Tvedt cushion” encourages movement, upright position and open posture.
• Separately adjustable backrest angle for support in any position.
Defined support for the lower back and with inflatable lumbar pump as standard.
• Pictograms on all handles and levers make the chair easy to use,
easy to understand. The controls can be accessed even when seated.
• Comfort layer as standard gives increased comfort feel.
• Frictional tilt mechanism follows your every movement, easily lockable in any chosen position. The tilt resistance is quickly adjustable from 40kg – 150 kg in 7 turns.
• Armrests are optional and adjustable (height, width, depth and turn able)
The optional neck rest can be adjusted in height and depth.
• Easily interchangeable seat and back that can be clicked on and off.
Tilt mechanism. Infinitely adjustable and can be locked in any chosen position. We recommend to work with the tilt open to encourage active seating. Separately adjustable backrest angle for support in any position.
Seat depth with seat slide: 400-499 mm (seat slide 100 mm incl. 20 mm in the back)
Seat width/depth: 442 mm / 477 mm
Seat height/width: (standard gas stem) 394-526 mm
Back height/width: 620 mm/433 mm
Base: black lacquered aluminium, Ø680 mm and castors for carpeted floors (Ø65 mm)
Plastic colour: Black
Fabric colour: Black
Lumbar pump is standard