What is a DSE assessment?
A Display Screen Equipment assessment looks at your work set up in the aim to keep you happy, healthy and productive.
When working from home, we still need to take into consideration the risks associated with screens, how they are being used and the health and safety implications.
Why it is important?There are various health implications by sitting in the same poor position for 8 hours a day, completing a DSE assessment will highlight where issues are and offer solutions on how to address them
- Improved posture
- A better working structure
- Advice on ergonomic equipment
- Improve current equipment set up
What we offerergoIQ
Developed by board certified professional ergonomists, ergoIQ empowers employees to quickly configure computer workstations for optimal health and comfort in less than 15 minutes.
Online Ergonomics Self Assessment
- Each self-assessment is customized based on the user’s existing workstation set-up
- Designed to configure complex multiple monitor, sit/stand environments
- Intuitive modern interface illustrates each adjustment and ergonomics guideline
- Unique scoring system gauges overall fit pre and post assessment
- Customized question sets based on the user's current workstation set-up
- Users are able to request a more formal ergonomic assessment of their workstation
- Time efficient: average completion time is under 10 minutes
Contact us today for additional specifics and pricing.